Why is eWaste disposal important?On a global basis, of the 50 million tons of e-waste that is generated annually, approximately 85 percent will end up in landfills.
Secured Information Technology Asset Disposal (ITAD)should be a priority for all companies:
- e-Waste is the fastest growing waste stream in the world.
- Only 30% of US businesses follow a defined ITAD policy.
- Local, state and federal legislation regarding improper disposal of electronic assets.
- Increased penalties for violations of privacy laws.
- Up to $25,000 per violation.
- Damage to a company’s brand as a result of being associated with data privacy or environmental compliance breaches.
Desktop & Laptop Computers Apple / Mac equipment CRT & LCD Monitors Servers and Server Racks Mainframes Mobile Devices (Blackberry’s) Data Storage Devices Printers Networking Devices (routers, switches, wireless hubs, etc.) Cable and Wiring Computer Peripherals (keyboards, mice, docking stations, etc.)
Copiers & scanners Fax Machines Telephone Systems
Televisions Stereos and speakers
ATMs Batteries Cell Phones Retail Point of Sale Equipment Laboratory Equipment Medical Equipment
Dspoz-IT Inc., a business partner of Environmentally Friendly Partnerships. Together we can address your e-waste disposal needs by providing:
- Audited environmental management systems.
- Secure chain of custody for the pickup and disposal of all items.
- Monetized IT Assets & Asset re-marketing services.
- Onsite and Offsite data sanitization and destruction.
- Hardware and Software harvesting.
- Ensured environmental compliance.
- Certificates of product destruction and recycling.
- Transparent component level asset tracking.
- Transparent component tracking.
- Certificates of destruction and recycling.
Powered by Environmentally Friendly Partnerships:
Secured e-Waste Management
Audited environmental and data security reporting
On-site Shredding and Degaussing services
No e-waste to landfills or overseas shipment
14 U.S. locations; 2 European locations
Servicing clients in 145 countries
e-Steward certified partner
Certified Supplier: NY/NJ Minority Supplier Development Council
Cage Code: 6LHE3
121 Newark Avenue, Suite 538
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Dspoz-IT offers data security and destruction practices that meets the most stringent environmental and security standards and certifications in the world. These practices also includes meeting or exceeding standards set by HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and FACTA.
With 41 facilities, currently servicing 144 countries, our business partner is certified in the following areas and has provided disposal services to over 1000 customers in the financial services, legal, insurance, healthcare, pharmaceutical, education and government markets.
ISO 14001 - Compliant with environmental regulations.
Basel Action Network (BAN) -Audited e-waste disposal processes and a no landfill, no export e-waste policy.
EPA WasteWise - Member of EPA program for reducing solid waste.
OHSAS18001 - Compliance for proper health and safety management systems.
NAID - National Association for Information Destruction member.
DoD 5220.22-M - Compliant with Department of Defense (DoD) standard for secure data elimination /destruction.
Sarbanes Oxley, HIPPA, Gramm Leach Bliley Act and FACTA compliant.